- The information in this e-mail (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
- When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any governing client engagement letter. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system.
- While ZRW has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.
- Copyright in this e-mail and any document created by us remains vested in us and will not be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of and to object to any misuses of the contents of this e-mail or such documents. This message does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts contained or mentioned herein.
- No opinion expressed or implied by the sender necessarily constitutes the opinion of the ZRW unless expressed or implied by a duly authorised representative of the ZRW. None of our employees or representatives is permitted to send unsolicited messages (“spam”) and the ZRW cannot be held liable therefore. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by sending an e-mail to If this message contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or material, the message was sent outside the sender’s scope of employment and only the sender can be held liable in his / her personal capacity.
- Please note that the ZRW only binds itself by way of signed agreements. “Signed” refers to a hand-written signature, excluding any signature appended by “electronic communication” as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, Act No 25 of 2002, as amended.
- This disclaimer applies to our original message, any attachments and all subsequent messages or attachments we may send.
- While we have taken care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate, this website and the services accessible on or via this website are provided “as is” and your use of and reliance on the information on this website and the online services is entirely at your own risk.
- We do not represent or warrant that the website, any tools, software, advice, opinion, statement, information or content will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance or quality. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such tools, software, advice, opinion, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this website.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as professional advice or our official opinion you are strongly advised to seek professional advice before taking any course of action related to them. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we expressly disclaim all (express and implied) warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy in respect of this website and the services accessible on this website. We and our officers, directors, employees, servants, affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another) shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, servants, affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another) against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract, delict or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable) arising out of your use of this website or the online services or the information contained on this website or your inability to use this website.