SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLERS
SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLERS/REGULATORS
PWM & MPPT TYPE CHARGE CONTROLLER
- EPSOLAR, STUDER, VICTRON WORLD LEADING BRAND
- MPPT = MAXIMUM POWER POINT R=TRACKING TYPE
- PWM = PULSE WITH MODULATION
- PWM and MPPT (maximum power point tracking) charge controllers are DC to DC converters that take the voltage output from solar panels and convert them to a more suitable voltage to charge a battery bank.
- A PWM charge controller will maintain about the same current as the PV array.
- MPPT maximised the power point extraction from the solar panels by using a set point algorithm to vary Current and Voltage such that the peak power is extracted from the yielding panel through charge storage and discharge.
- 12V&24V auto detect option available including 48VDC
- 10A, 20A, 30A, 50A, 60A and 80A models available
- remote sending with COMMS via RS232 or RS485 or RJ45 options available
- USB charging options also available
- Some models allow voltage and current setting as well as Load control